Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Problems with stick project.


These are some of the sticks I'm working with for the 2nd project a holder, box, container, unit, enclosure, place...etc. for twelve sticks. My precedence is from an Italian Designer Adhemir Fogassa
http://www.maguetes.com/. I first glued 2 sticks together to form an arch 6 arches total and then put them into holes in form board to create the design in picture above. At first I had too much base attached to the board the sticks were implanted in so this was stripped away now the objective is to make the board look more like a holding place for the sticks instead of just being placed on top of the board. My next procedure will be to implant the sticks though the form board so that my project will look more like a holding place for the arched twelve sticks. Next post I shall show this and see how it looks.

No comments: